Thursday, May 23, 2013

FARM LIFE...the best life!

SHEEP
Grandpa Gary added some sheep to the farm...the grandkids have had a blast!!  They have been busy hearding, shearing, docking, bottle-feeding, and playing with the newly purchased sheep.

 
 
 




While being on bed-rest, my boys have spent A LOT of time at the FARM!!  I say this a lot but we are truly blessed that Spencer has employment through my dad--so many benefits we take for granted!  Spencer has been able to take them out to work with him and they have loved every minute of it.  Kaden is literally in heaven and has even picked up a little studder...I, I, I, I, I GO GO GO GO GO ON TRACTOR!!!!  He is so excited about the farm life that he has a hard time getting his little words out!  What memories they are making with their dad, aunt Bai, grandpa Gary, and great-grandpa Dick.

TURKEYS
My boys have sure helped pick up dead turkeys, get new turkeys, and clean up feed spills.

 
 

 

 
 
Kitty & Birds
What's a farm without a baby kitty??  Or a 7 year old with a pellet gun??
 




 
 
Equipment
Kaden especially has LOVED the feed truck and tractors and hanging out in back of the dirty old red farm truck while the new machine shed was being built, and riding the water lines!
 

 


 
& TIMEOUT TO KISSES!

 

 
 DON'T FORGET THE SMORES!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment