Sunday, May 26, 2013

SOMETHING A LITTLE FISHY...

CRAW DAD BOIL!
Grandpa (Dad) and his homemade craw dad's are the best!  It's been quite awhile since we did this and will always be a fond memory for me...glad my boys got in on this experience.  Cody looks pretty excited--Kaden I don't think knows what to think??  Haha--I can just picture him checking it all out!



FISHING TIME!
I got a text from Katie and she invited Cody to go fishing and have a sleepover while I have been in bed.  Cody was ecstatic to go, and by the looks of the pictures had so much fun with Cache.  The next day they went to the Scandinavian Days Parade and had a blast!  I am so grateful my boys are so well taken care of and loved--it honestly means the WORLD to me!  Getting ready for things to go back to normal though!


1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures!! How fun and crazy I grew up catching them but I never dared to eat them.
    www.fkhope.bolgspot.com

    ReplyDelete