Thursday, February 14, 2013

VALENTINES...

...MY BOYS!!
For Valentines I wanted to give them something kind of unique.  Cody & Kaden are anxiously awaiting their baby sister, asking everyday when she is coming.  Kaden is going through a mean little stage:  hits, yells, talks-back, bites...I have felt like I have been on my wits end with him and have been searching for help!!  I have even prayed to Heavenly Father pleading for some inspiration on how to deal with his temper tantrums.  Haha, a CAT kept coming to mind--AND I HATE CATS & ALLERGIC!!
But--you know what they say, when you feel inspired you shouldn't turn it down.  So I posted on facebook that I was wanting to get my boys a cat.  I did not want a kitten to try and "train" to stick around.  Literally 5 minutes later, I had a response from Andrea Traina who said they had a house/outdoor wonderful cat who was so sweet with kids AND a mouse hunter.  We chatted and I felt really good about it.  So the night before Valentines she brought "Moon-Star" to the boys,  They were SO EXCITED!! Kaden instantly would whisper to her, "come here moon-star."  YAY--so far so good!!  They spent about a half hour just petting her and talking to her by the front door.  Andrea gave me her medical/dental record which was pretty impressive...up to date in shots and spayed.  

The boys were in heaven but it didn't take long for Kaden to get a little "rough" when mauling her to death.  She meowed pretty loud and Kaden said, "Moonstar growls like the RAH-RAH-RAH....COUGARS!"  Haha...the FUNNIEST thing ever!!  She is a HUGE cat and must have reminded him of COSMO the BYU COUGAR!  


That night Cody made his Valentines Box--Football!  He did most of it himself and came up with the idea...he even wrote the yard line numbers!  



Spencer was on a business trip for Nutri-Mulch on Valentines Day (he is employed just PRN for weekend road shows and expo's as a Sales Rep.).  My Valentines Date were with these two cute boys.  We ate out at Los Amigos after the Snow College Basketball game where my Extreme Team performed their Lyrical routine...best date ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment