Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Member of our Family....

Spencer has done it again....

ANOTHER FOURWHEELER!  BUT this one has my approval!  I told him when we have more fourwheelers than number of people in our family there is a problem...LOL!  I can't blame him because outdoor recreation has always been a huge part of his life, and was apart of one of our first dates!  I think it was the time he took me out to the sand dunes on his banshee and having to hold onto him so close is what did it for me!  He traded our green 4-wheeler for this one and man does it have some speed!  It's our new tradition to go on a Sunday fourwheeler ride together as a couple.  It's so nice to just leave the kids outside playing for a few minutes while we drive the loop or ride up the canyon for a quick minute together.  He is a show off and is always trying to impress Cody with new tricks on it.  Can't wait to take it out to the dunes, it came with paddle tires so we will be all set...now Cody is wanting a mini version for him!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment