Thursday, June 16, 2011

ANOTHER BIG WIN....5678 JUST DANCE!

BEST PERFORMANCE YET!

We get to Timpanogos High School early to get costume, hair, and makeup done and we find out they are performing on a stage.   TOTAL PANIC FOR ME....All I can think about is them going blank, getting scared and lot's of tears.  I took them out on the stage a few minutes before the competition began and told them where I would be sitting (which you could hardly even see) and to just do the best they can and smile.  PANIC, PANIC, PANIC....Breathe Britt Breathe....

OH MY LAR.....The two little stinkers were AWESOME!  They did the routine the BEST EVER!  Nailed the whole thing and smiled non stop!  I don't want to sound braggy but oh my I am so proud of him!  Enjoy some of his moves in these cute pictures....


                                              Before Awards                       After Awards :)
Wonderful Grandparent Support

 
                                                             Proud Parents of a Dancer

Celebrated at BBQ!


Next day was AWESOME, and couldn't have made it through without Jadie.  We stayed over at my aunt Melissa's in Mapleton and started our day out early.  Over 30 routines and 275+ participants = fun, fun, fun!  Acclereated Team's did phenomenal and earned a DIAMOND AWARD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment