Saturday, June 15, 2013

Little Swimmers!

Summer is here...that means Swimming Lessons!
 
Being on bed rest I knew I wouldn't be able to do swim lessons but Katie decided to put Cache in and was able to take my boys along.  They all had a great experience!  I sure appreciated everyone helping out so my boys could be involved in things this summer and have those opportunities!
 
One of my really good friends Britni Tye also signed up her little girl Adrie. 
Britni text me all of these pictures and said Kaden especially had a BLAST!
 
 
 
Cody on the other hand did not want to do lessons this year.  In fact he was quite upset about going but pulled it together and did really well.  Cody is the type that if he feels insecure about something he doesn't like to do it, but as parents we make him face his insecurities and in return he works super hard to gain confidence in skills.  I am happy that he worked hard and has learned to enjoy it! 
On one of the last days Cody went off the high dive by himself.  And not just jumped...did a TOE TOUCH off of it!  He is a little performer :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment